The Manufacturing Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the organization’s manufacturing facilities, planning, coordinating, and directing the activities (processes) that result in products (goods).
• Planning and organizing production schedules.
• overseeing production processes
• organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• supervising the work of junior staff
• monitor quality standards and costs,
• Collate and analyses data, putting together production reports for both factory Managers.
• Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
• Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Ensuring that production is completed before deadlines.
• Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Procuring and monitoring the efficiency of production equipment.
• Coordinating production with other departments.
• Resolving labor disputes, where requested.
• Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents
• Prepares a status report weekly for the pre-production meetings (Daily, weekly, monthly)
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
• Controlling direct and indirect waste of production
• Maximum Efficiency with minimum wastage
pJnJ Polymer Industries (Pvt.) Limited is manufacturing company for the production of Plastic Masterbatch and Polymer Compounds. Our major products are high quality Plastic Fillers, Color and additive Masterbatch & Specialized Polymer Compounds for various plastic manufacturing industries. The main ...Read More