Travel: for business meetings.
Education: MBA (Sales & Marketing)
Experience: 3- 5 years of corporate sales & communication, Preference will be given to those who have sales and executive secretary experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATION
- Design & develop effective communication and marketing products presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximize business.
- Plan marketing and communications strategies for specific areas/projects & for different audiences.
- Work with the Senior Management teams to put the strategy into practice.
- Act as the first point of contact for Managing Director with regard to external communications such as providing support with conference presentations
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes) answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence, maintaining calendar of Managing Director.
- Inter departmental communication including, collection of reports with different departments.
- Contracts and agreement reading and rectifying issues etc.
- Research on clients.
Skills: Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.