We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, at an exciting time while we increase our digital marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing digital marketing strategy across SEO, Paid Media (PPC, Display, Video and Re-Marketing Campaigns), analytics, and social media (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn).
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• Google Display, Video and Search Certification on the minimum, Twitter Flight School and Facebook Blueprint also beneficial.
The ideal candidate must also have:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of digital marketing experience (in-house or agency).
• Experience in working on digital projects.
• Practical experience in SEO/PPC delivery and a good understanding of Google Adwords and key SEO principles.
• Experience in setting up and managing SEM campaigns (PPC, Display, Video, and Remarketing).
• Social media - Experience in growing and engaging social media audiences.
• Confident in analyzing results, creating reports, and developing strategies from the findings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
• Organized and able to manage their own projects as well as support others.
• Competent with Excel, PowerPoint, and Google analytics.
Alliance Advertising & Marketing is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
An advertising agency originating from UK, specializing in International advertising in UK, USA, Afghanistan, providing 360 marketing services