We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will work with the Marketing Department.
In this position, they will work closely with the Marketing department to create great visual assets for various campaigns such as infographics, GIFs, social media posts. This position will also work closely with the Client Partners and their teams to create impactful professional and effective PowerPoint presentations that are worthy of presenting to the C-Suite and prospects and clients. This individual, as a part of the Marketing team, will be assisting with design elements for promotional materials, email templates, web landing pages, infographics, and other graphical requirements of the Marketing team. This employee must have a deep understanding of design and have the discipline to adhere to corporate design elements in the creation of all company related sales and marketing materials. They will be called on from time to time to assist in designing various materials for other areas of the company.
The graphic designer will create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
• Design high-level PowerPoint presentations, web pages, brochures, event backdrops, email templates, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts and other communication materials.
• Create these materials using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more. These are standard in the industry and company expects the designer to be proficient with these programs.
• Meet with internal clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Select font styles and sizes to enhance the readability of company’s graphical assets.
• Produce drafts to be reviewed by internal clients and Client Partners and make revisions based on the feedback received.
• Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
• Will be instrumental in assisting with PowerPoint presentations for senior-level RFP’s.