Each of our employees plays a vital role—uncovering the essential intelligence that our clients rely on day in and day out to make the decisions that matter. Our entire organization come from all walks of life and all corners of the globe, but they are all committed to the exact same thing—making a genuine impact with the work that they do.
We pursue excellence in everything we do. We value results, encourage teamwork and embrace change. Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, develop, and implement Oracle Financial Cloud applications for the organization wide needs
Contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Build innovative solutions in the new Enterprise wide Finance Cloud systems with long term value
- Create solutions with intelligence and customer focused (client first)
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Implement the financial solution of the company that supports global financial markets
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies
Responsibilities (must to have)
- Create technical design documents and develop code using Oracle Cloud technologies
- In a techno-functional capability, configure setup in Oracle Cloud Financial application modules or execute transactions for unit testing purposes
- Drive or contribute end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture
- Ensure technical design and development meets security compliance criteria at all time
- Identify and implement opportunities in the solution that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability. Continue to drive down technical debt and cost of operations/support with the latest cutting-edge technologies and newer development methods & strategies.
- Being a senior member, mentor or coach other members in the team. Share knowledge or impart trainings for effective and efficient working of the team
- Ensure “operational excellence” capabilities (usability, availability, resilience, security, etc.) at-all-times
- Develop solution in accordance to the application architecture and coding standards
- Work in an Agile team and able to articulate problem statements & solution recommendations with good communication and documentation skills
- Work with business analysts and developers from other cloud agile scrum teams, like: Ariba, Concur, Workday, Banks, Vertex
- Operate in a defined scope of development work for projects and deliver per the agreed project timelines
- Operate in a defined development demands to fulfill business requirements, and to maintain a high-quality status
- Share knowledge with other members for an efficient work culture and quality solution deliverables
- Own the deliverables till completion, facilitate smooth workflow for development & service delivery, design document, and support endlessly for smooth implementation
- Resolve issues with the appropriate design at the right time with the least cost
- Be up to date with Oracle Cloud latest developments and releases to facilitate a cost-effective and native-to-business-requirement solution
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
What we’re looking for (Basic Qualifications):
- Hands-on techno-functional development experience on Oracle ERP Financial Cloud applications.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financial Cloud application development using Oracle PaaS, such as Visual Builder or Process Builder or Identity Cloud Services (IDCS) or Adapters from Oracle Fusion ERP
- Experience on Oracle ERP Finance application modules: Account Payables (AP) or Account Receivables (AR) or General Ledger (GL) or Fixed Assets (FA) or Cash Management (CM), Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), or Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Working experience with Oracle PaaS adapters, like integration to Ariba or Box or Concur or Salesforce or Vertex or Workday
- Knowledge on Agile project implementation methods or usage of Microsoft Azure (VSTS)
- Working knowledge using Oracle Security Console
- Working experience in estimating the effort require to develop code
- Experience with REST API, SOAP messaging and integrations with other enterprise applications using Oracle PaaS
- A minimum of one Oracle Fusion ERP techno-functional development and integration project experience using Oracle Integration Cloud/PaaS
- Capable to create technical design and develop code for complex requirements
- Good understanding of development environments and code deployment process
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written) and be able to articulate the problems and recommended solution to make design decisions with conviction
- Good understanding of Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
- Excellent team player, and flexible to work based on projects and deliverable deadlines
- A Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Business or Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Informatica Cloud and Informatica Power Center (or any other middleware suite) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Accounting period closing activities and reconciliations of GL with AP, AR, FA, CM, AGIS, or PPM or other financial modules will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the latest technologies in Automation, Data Analytics, DevOps and API’s will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud development standards, guidelines, industry trends and best practices across IT enterprise will be an added advantage
- Any knowledge articles or publications made on Oracle Cloud technologies or implementation methods will be an added advantage
- All round experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining User Interfaces, Reports, System Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows will be an added advantage
- Certification in Oracle Cloud or equivalent in any respective tools/technologies will be an added advantage
About S&P Global Corporate:
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)