• Provide accurate and unbiased information to students interested in considering higher education in the United States U.S. higher education and related opportunities.
• Conduct regular outreach and special events in order to promote U.S. higher education and inform students about the various services and support available through USEFP's Education USA Advising Centers.
• Interpret and explain the admissions policy and procedures for U.S. colleges and universities; conduct relevant information sessions for students, parents and local school representatives.
• Assess registered student's stage of development (academic, career, and personal) and promote student growth by determining suitable developmental tasks; assist students in establishing realistic and attainable academic and career goals.
• Ability to manage/supervise a team of U.S. graduates
• Prior experience in public speaking and public relations
• Thorough understanding of the U.S. higher education system
• Help students plan and navigate through the U.S. application timeline.
• Conduct relevant outreach informing relevant local audiences about educational and exchange opportunities in the U.S. and how to avail these opportunities.
• Liaise with local and U.S. educational institutions for arranging presentations and advising sessions at their campuses.
• Analyze trends in local and international education, specifically with reference to Pakistani student enrollments in the U.S.
• Travel to regional schools and centers for outreach and special events.
• U. S. Bachelor’s/ Master's Degree required.
• Minimum two-year experience preferred.
• Prior Managerial experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer competency (MS Office, Power Point, Outlook)
• Self-disciplined and proactive
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is guided by a binational commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, the Chairman alternating each year between a Pakistani and an America ...Read More