We have an opportunity for a highly motivated Java J2EE Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Our mission is to bend the healthcare cost curve by using analytic applications and data science to identify cases of fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA). Globally 8 trillion dollars are spent in healthcare annually.
FWA accounts for up to 10% of every dollar spent in the healthcare systems. That equates to almost 800 billion dollars lost annually. FWA is a growing problem - as providers find ways to evade traditional forms of rule-based fraud detection.Our clients need to enhance their firepower with advanced analytic systems.
You will have broad opportunities to succeed and grow, both technically and non-technically.Our development team is the keystone of our corporate structure, directly translating business problems into technical solutions for our global clients.
This makes communication skills as important as development skills. As a start-up, we want you to be able to grow with us. You’ll be able to learn from a management team with a combined 60+ years of technical and medical expertise and a history of successful exits. Our founder has developed 70+ systems in his career, 2 of which are still number 1 in the world today.
- Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, the role offers a seasoned Software engineer an opportunity to build scalable, performant and highly available applications and solutions in the cloud.
- You will establish architecture and design for the applications, you will define coding standards and engineering best practices for the product.
- Sooner you will be leading a dedicated team of engineers, you will deliver applications both for internal and external users. You will use the latest technology features and architecture principles to solve complex problems of modern applications.
- Working as Senior lead you will address and solve complex programs intended to roll out high-volume, high transaction-based applications and services
- Be a hands-on person leading the global team from the front
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
- Solid experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services Experience with MS SQL, MYSQL Expertise in using design principles to deliver system-level technical design
- Hands on knowledge of Spring boot, Hibernate, Elastic Search/Lucene, Java ORM
- Minimum +7 years of experience as a professional Java developer
- Experience of REST API web services with security layers in spring boot ecosystem.
- Experience of databases (MSSQL, MySQL, SQL, Postgres); Has experience working with various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines.
- Hands on knowledge of Software version tools like GIT, bitbucket e.t.c.
- Good understanding and experience of Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat)
- Good Experience of JUnit and Test-driven Development
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Virtualization or Containerization technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Message Queuing/Broking or Service Bus systems. as mentioned before in Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ to be used in microservices environment.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events