Come and join one of Birmingham's fastest growing global software companies as a (Customer Success Specialist).
Are you an accomplished and experienced Customer Service Account Manager looking for a role where your hard work and loyalty will be rewarded? Would you like to progress your career in a globally recognized, vibrant, iconic business with a reputation for excellence? We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Account Manager within Job logic.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients
- Building strong relationship with our clientele and seeking to maximize opportunities
- Proactively contacting lapsed clients to establish business needs to encourage long term retention with clients.
- Utilize, review and update the client database
- Vigilant when speaking to clients on and identify opportunities to upsell and cross selling our product range to best suit our customers
- Strive to ensure product knowledge is updated
- Customer requests are responded effectively and efficiently to portray positive working relationships with our clients
- Take ownership of customer complaints and find a resolution whilst rebuilding the brand experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Warm and confident personality
- Articulate telephone manner is essential
- Spotting opportunities to cross sell other client services.
- Previous customer service/ account management experience is essential
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, speaking and decision-making skills
- Ability to converse with a wide variety of people of different backgrounds
- Excellent eye for detail
- Professional attitude
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Ability to multi-task
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 45 Weekly Hours
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- Have chance to working onsite with UK team.