Come and join one of Birmingham's fastest growing global software companies as an Outbound Sales Representative. We are seeking talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and successful organisation.
Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so, a career with Joblogic, could be the role you are looking for!
At Joblogic, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Outbound Sales Representative to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the front line support and you will deal with client inquiries and technical problems through online communication platforms.
- Generating and processing leads and new sales of potential customer
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Booking demos.
- Ensuring that you are on track with sales goals
- English is the main requirement of this job
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 2-Years telesales role experience
- Candidates with above average English will be preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people (via phone), as this role is all about building positive working relationships with people!
- A true professional with a positive attitude.
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organised and reliable.
- A key Team player.
- Outstanding communicator and listener
- The ability to persuade, with a professional with a patient and friendly personality.
What we Offer:
- Good Working Environment
- Market Competitive Salary (with Incentive)
- Health Insurances
May Require International Travel:
- It will be preferable for the candidate to possess a valid passport.
- Willingness to travel to the UK for training if applicable.