A fast-growing UK-based software company - a UK market leader in its industry - is looking for an experienced WORDPRESS GENESIS DEVELOPER who is keen to develop their career in this field and is happy to join a young, dynamic team within a fast-paced tech environment. You should be experienced in Genesis and have a minimum of 3-5 years experience and a huge passion to deliver results. We’re looking for a focused, creative team player with a good understanding of the field, excellent analytical skills, desire to see results of their hard work, and with a sharp eye for detail.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You must have a proven Genesis Framework (custom child theme development)
- experience - ideally a minimum of 5 years
- Theme Customizations & custom theme development experience
- Plugins Implementation & custom plugin development experience
- Version Control Experience (Git)
- Strong understanding of Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Strong Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/SCSS
- Strong prior experience of developing applications using WordPress.
- Strong experience of front-end development using HTML5, CSS3.
- Prior experience of creating responsive pages and email messages utilizing bootstrap.
- Prior experience of understanding and translating wire frames into functional HTML pages utilizing bootstrap.
- Prior WordPress Block (Gutenberg) Editor experience.
- Prior experience of PHP
- Excellent English - spoken and written
What we Offer:
- Professional working environment
- Very attractive salary package, depending on skills and experience
- Medical Insurance
- 45 Weekly Hours (Monday to Friday only)
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- 29 days annual leaves
- Chance of working onsite with the UK team