Joules Club is a health and fitness club with an aim to change how the fitness industry works with a relentless pursuit of customer centricity and integration of technology.
We are seeking to hire a talented Front Desk Manager to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Joules Club is a perfect place to grow your career.
- Responsible for the running of the front desk by hiring and training all front desk agents and leading by example
- Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the budget to provide top quality customer service
- Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts
- Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide information
- Manage customer querries and concerns
- Direct members through the admission process
What skills we are looking for:
- 2 years of previous front desk manager or front desk supervisor experience is preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, and team building skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time