Jouple is looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build next-generation applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer requirements and qualifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 02 years of Android development
• Have published at least 5 original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills