The Manager Media and Communication will be responsible for managing, developing and driving Joyland’s media & all communications activity, particularly in the area of brand building, advertisement and communications. Working alongside the HOD Marketing, you will maximize awareness of Joyland’s projects using multiple media channels (press, TV, radio, outdoor and on ground) to support immediate and long term business goals in a creative and cost effective manner.
· Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s brands and drive footfall
· Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, event management, publicity, social media, promotions, campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis etc.
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
· Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
· Oversee and approve marketing material / collateral
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns / promotions / products / pricing accordingly
Planning and Organizing
· To formulate and implement media/communication/marketing activity across the business and across media in order to raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation.
· To plan and oversee execution
· To ensure that all media communications activity (i.e. press, radio, TV, outdoor and on ground) is integrated with marketing and other strategic campaigns and projects
Initiative and problem solving
· To advise and select the best use of media and overall communications channels as required for the successful execution of campaigns.
· To advise on communications solutions regarding campaigns and promotions
· To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practice.
· To ensure key messages are accurately and consistently expressed in relevant mediums.
· To be responsible for checking drafts, reviewing copy, reviewing plans and making amendments, escalating to the HOD marketing where necessary.
· To communicate campaign plans; brief the brand manager and teams who will be implementing the work; communicate upwards to managers and, where appropriate, members of the Executive Team.
· To work closely with operations and where appropriate, advise on promotional activity and the content, tools and tactics together with the Marketing Department.
· To work alongside Head of Marketing as a brand guardian; advising on use of brand, best practice, communicating why proposals are appropriate or not.
· To communicate briefs to external suppliers (3rd parties, Agencies).
· To communicate feedback to team.
· Where appropriate to research, write and edit content, principally for brand identity and campaigns or promotions, according to Joyland’s style and brand guidelines.
Liaising and Networking
· To liaise with staff throughout Joyland to ensure that all information contained is up-to-date, accurate and consistent and complies with the Company’s vision, mission, corporate values and policies.
· To liaise with external bodies and work to ensure accuracy of information regarding Joyland on external suitable mediums
· To be accountable for the delivery of rapid responses to media enquiries, delivery of coverage and development of strategy and its relevant execution in form of any and all marketing activity
· To take full responsibility and accountability for drafting materials, including releases, statements, quotes, plans, reviews, campaign ideas, communication and briefing documents ensuring accuracy, appropriate sign off, appropriate placement and timings.
· To monitor and regularly report on feedback from internal clients and external customers regarding Joyland’s communications activity.
Analysis and research
· To monitor and report on all outputs, evaluating the effectiveness of campaign / communications activity, including all mediums.
· To undertake analysis and research as an integral marketing function.
· To monitor and report on best practice.
· To line manage the Brand manager and rest of the team, providing guidance to enable effective delivery of full remit of responsibility and providing challenging duties in order to stretch and empower.
· To lead informal training support to team around talents and skills
· To inspire and empower colleagues to use tools and networking platform as per their relevant job roles
Joyland (Pvt.) Limited is the leading brand in amusement industry having its indoor and outdoor play lands in Lahore, Sialkot, Multan and Rawalpindi and providing world class amusement services to general public. At Joyland, you can transform your dream into reality. The amusement center is only an ...Read More