We are looking for an Oracle NetSuite Application Specialist to join J&Q Financial Systems Team. In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s flexibility, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation are the keys to success. You will be a curious forward-thinker, have a can-do mindset, be a superb communicator on technical matters and an independent problem solver.
- Actively participating in the implementation of Netsuite software applications, installations, requirements analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Work directly with clients to document and validate business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- Work with clients to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements, process and practices.
- Engage in driving rapid business improvements related to Record To Report, Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Content Accounting, Tax, and Treasury in NetSuite ERP
- Troubleshoot and resolution of complex process, application and functional issues
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify their business objectives and priorities
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience of Development/ Extension/ Customization of Oracle Financials business logic following Oracle "best practices" and guidelines.
- Worked with 3rd Party and customized system integrations to and from ERP applications
- In depth experience with Financials, Customer Service or Supply Chain modules. Experience with Contracts, CRM, and other Oracle NetSuite modules strongly desired
- Have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Qualification in the field of Information Technology or Computer Science Accounting, or Business
- NetSuite training and accreditation will be looked upon favorably
Excellent market competitve salary will be offered to the selected candidates.