The duties and responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant include but are not limited to the following;
- Debtors and Creditors ledger maintenance.
- Preparation of accounts and reports.
- Data input and query resolution.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of payments.
- Credit control.
- General accounts office duties.
- Supporting Logistics dept.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimun Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field. Professional certification will be a plus.
- 2-3 years of general accounting experience.
- Achieved or studying for an accounts related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English).
- Determined and dedicated to their work.
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines.