To sell and market Czar Roach gel and other related products to local retailers, businesses and con-sumers. Main focus will be to grow the Czar roach gel unit sales per month, increase the number of local retailers and businesses using our product and brand Czar to the consumer through marketing and sales events and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Increase the total number of units sold per month in the retail and institutional markets.
• Grow the retail base of Czar roach gel in the local market.
• Develop strategies to increase market awareness of Czar roach gel in the local area.
• Develop definitions of target markets, business opportunities and customers through research and experience.
• Represent the company through calling on local retailers, businesses, hospitals, educational and government institutions and assume full responsibility for the ongoing management of these op-portunities.
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting of unit sales to the Director of Business Development and CEO.
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting of Revenue collected and Accounts Receivables.
• Manage inventory and prepare weekly inventory reports and monthly pro-forma sales report based on leads, feedback from retailers, new orders and sales reports.
• Generate invoices for retail and institutional clients.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Help grow the brand and product awareness in other markets such as Faisalabad, Multan, Islama-bad
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant education
• Successful experience developing, implementing and achieving results with sales and mar-keting strategies
• Ability to conduct face to face sales appointments, cold and warm calling, including but not limited to direct-to-businesses and consumers
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Creatively and cooperatively work in a fast-growing organization
• Possess the skills to be independent, motivated and results-driven on establishing new sales leads, following through with communication with all accounts and being held accountable for the growth in business