The position will be responsible to ensure and carry out overall day to day administrative & HR related tasks for smooth operations and achievement of organizational objective.
Carry out administrative tasks including but not limited to;
- Procurement of office stationery, technical equipments, consumable items, kitchen supplies, cleaning material, fixed and moveable assets, furniture, fixtures & other related office equipments.
- Supervise and ensure complete housekeeping of office premises.
- Carrying out on going repair & maintenance of premises, furniture, fixtures and equipments and taking all care of stocks, assets, equipments and premises.
- Ensure proper functionality of utility services, generators, electricity, gas supply, internet, mailing services and other communication systems.
- Take complete care of official pool car / Motor bike/s and vehicle provided to office staff and ensure timely maintenance and services whenever required.
- Arrange official travel, rent car and hotel arrangement for staff; in coordination with Karachi Administration team.
- Receive staff conveyance claims, logging personal & official vehicle usage claims, utility bills; etc., and forwarding for payments.
- Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provide support in HR tasks including staff attendance management, hiring and exists matters, policy compliance, disbursement of salaries and other operational tasks etc.