1. End to end Process understanding and data gathering with different departments.
2. Department-wise Internal Service Measures (ISM) preparation.
3. Sample-based physical documents checking via CRM, DMS & physical file.
4. Preparation of ISMs based on sample documents.
5. Coordination with different departments for periodic review and updation of the SOPs.
6. Formulation, review & updation of departmental SOPs and Process Flows.
Reports to be produced (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly):
1. ISMs circulation (monthly & quarterly)
2. Periodic review of SOPs (yearly)
3. Sample document scrutiny (monthly)
4. Power BI Calendar updating (monthly)
5. Activity Report (Monthly)
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited (NJI Life) is a subsidiary of the Agha Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Switzerland. It was incorporated in Pakistan on 29 June 1995 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. Its share are quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange. The Company started its business on 20 June 1996. Paid Up Capital of the Company is Rs. 627 million, which is the highest amongst public insurance companies in Pakistan. AKFED is active in the fields of Industry, Financial Services, Tourism Development and Infrastructure in South and Central Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. Some of the sister concerns of NJI Life in Pakistan are: The Agha Khan University Hospital New Jubilee Insurance Company (carrying out general insurance business) The Agha Khan Health Services Tourism Promotion Services (Chain of Sarena Hotels) First Micro Finance Bank Limited Habib Bank Limited The Agha Khan Education Services Focus Humanitarian Assistance JI Life enjoys competitive edge over the players in the market because of the highest paid-up capital amongst public listed companies in Pakistan, highest ratio of customer loyalty among all life insurance companies, uniquely designed plans for each individual customer, complete range of products for individual and corporate customers and backing of world's largest reinsurance companies. To be Pakistan's leading and most highly reputed life insurance company, enjoying the confidence and trust of its Shareholders, Policyholders, Business Partners and the Communities in which it operates. Within a decade, JI Life has been able to make over 35,000 individual customers and over 650 corporate customers covering over 500,000 lives in total. JI Life's presence in Pakistan is virtually in every major city with multiple branches at many locations. The network of branches and sub-offices is located at Bahawalpur, Badin, Faisalabad, Ghotki, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jaccobabad, Jhelum, Karach