1. Monitoring information security infrastructure, identifying and reporting Real Time attacks and vulnerabilities on the network.
2. Maintain Summary on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis for Security devices reports
3. Correlation of Security Devices Reports
4. Review the security devices alerts and coordination with relevant sections for resolutions
5. Identification of incidents and subsequent analysis and investigation to determine their severity and the response required.
6. Ensure that incidents are correctly reported and documented in accordance as per SOC procedures.
7. Be prepared to provide a Technical Escalation Point during security incidents, establishing the extent of an attack, and advising on how best to contain the incident along with advice on systems hardening and mitigation measures to prevent a reoccurrence.
8. Maintain a keen understanding of evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of the client network.
9. As required update Protective Monitoring/SOC documentation, processes and procedures.
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited (NJI Life) is a subsidiary of the Agha Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Switzerland. It was incorporated in Pakistan on 29 June 1995 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. Its share are quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange. T ...Read More