· Excellent Sense of Business Development and should identify new investment opportunities.
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion.
· Develop and Assist the complete investment plan.
· Excellent organizational and financial skills.
· Analyze financial needs, Goals, Sensitivity of investments.
· Carry out financials statement analysis.
· Timely completion of the routine, special and surprise audits.
· Prepare and assist company book of accounts and finalization and issuance of audit reports.
· Follow up audit findings and outstanding issues.
· Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning.
· Good knowledge regarding legislation and compliance and helps the company to perform everything accordingly.
· Reviewing records in order to verify that an organization has performed everything in compliance with rules and regulation.