Immediate joining Required!
PKR 35K-40K Salary Plus OTE 100K+
The purpose of the job is to provide Sales fronting for Just eMenu (also known as JEM POS in UK) next Gen IPad Based Point of Sale systems within the hospitality industry with the aim of achieving the maximum number of appointments every day/week for each allocated dispenser.
The role requires a confident sales professional able to liaise at Head/Director Level and develop the business according to the client’s need. The Sales executive will be based at our office in Lahore, Pakistan making appointments for Senior Sales Execs for closing. The role would suit a self-motivated and vibrant professional who is looking to establish a career in B2B sales.
The successful candidate will have a professional manner, excellent communication skills and the drive and hunger to succeed.
Ideally, you will have had some experience working in telesales. You will need to be confident, organized and have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a drive and desire to provide outstanding customer service and be results orientated. You should also be comfortable working on your own as well as part of a team.
About the role: As a Telesales Executive, you will be expected to:
- Must have excellent communication skills with British or American Accent. Neutral Accent with a conversational attitude is a must.
- Call potential customers from supplied contacts
- Secure high-quality appointments for Senior Sales Execs by identifying the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Provide a specific approach to the Merchant and based on the conversation around what the appointment is booked for, and what they need to bring to the appointment.
- All quality appointments booked to have the aim to convert into a sale. You will also be paid a commission on new business generated, so massive scope here to be a high earner.
- Input all valuable information into the CRM regarding the customer by capturing Competitor details, Contract End Dates, (& Rates where possible) when scheduling the appointment.
- Work to agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) appointment bookings and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met.
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills, with clarity and confidence
- Should be a self-starter, Proactive and out-of-the Box thinker.
- Understand own performance including key metrics of the role; closing ratio, average order value, actual new business revenue generated and processed and pipeline business.
- Maintain a fully professional attitude at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Book qualified appointments with decision makers
- Previous experience in a B2B telecoms sales environment will be a distinct advantage
- Target/commission Driven
- Motivated by a desire to succeed
- Organized with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadline
- Good sense of humor
- Note: Full training of our product range, our CRM will be given to you.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A personalized CRM to work for optimized results and growth.
- Amazing Remuneration – BETTER than industry-standard
- A chance to be a part of something big and make an impact on a global scale!
- A performance-driven atmosphere for your Professional and Personal growth.