1. Undertaking design project from concept to completion.
2. Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans.
3. Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, constructors and management.
4. Product designing in related softwares.
5. Floor planning according to the instructions provided by the sales executives or management.
6. Cad model generation by understanding the verbal instructions or from reference pictures.
7. BOQ ( Bill Of Quantities )of the designed products.
8. Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
9. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes
10. Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company drafting standards
11. Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting
12. Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
13. Perform drawing and technology research.
14. Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
15. Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
16. Explain drawings to design teams and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
17. Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises.
pFounded in 1991, Kalamkaar is Pakistan's leading original furniture design company. With showrooms in Lahore, Karachi, Dubai, Muscat, Toronto and New Jersey, the company has a global presence and was awarded the LCCI Best Export Brand Trophy in 2016./p