1. Maintain diary for appointments, organize phone calls, meetings. Maintain log book for visitors.
2. Complete travel arrangements such as Air tickets, accommodation, logistics.
3. Arranging landing visas and extension of Pakistani Visas.
4. Coordination and close follow-ups with senior managers of the company.
5. Coordination with Head Office-work related, travel etc.
6. Preparation and processing of Passes-NOC for International customers, guests to enter Port areas.
7. Preparation of Travel Expenses.
8. Correspondence with internal staff and external customers.
9. Scheduling appointments with customers, government officials etc.
10. Handling incoming and outgoing mails. Being a surrogate for the cc-mail box and distribution of messages to the concerned staff.
11. Upkeep of secretariat. Coordination for maintenance of office equipment, furniture, repairs work and janitorial services.
12. Record and distribute mail from on a regular basis.
13. Arrangements of outside/indoor catering for company & customer parties.
14. Helping Group Corporate Affairs Manager in company advertisements and coordinate while he is away.
15. Up-to-date filing ensuring confidentiality.
16. Coordination with Security 2000 and other international guests for their security and logistic arrangements in the city.
Karachi International Container Terminal (KICT), Pakistan's leading container terminal operator, has been in operation since 1998. It is located within the Port of Karachi, a natural deepwater harbour west of the Indus Delta on the Arabian Sea. The facility has five berths equipped with modern conta ...Read More