Position Classification Description
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates to fill the position of CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) in Ceramic & Tile Company based in Karachi.
The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the development of business strategy in consultation with Chairman; CEO; managing Company's finances including Financial Planning, Management of Financial Risks, Record keeping and Financial Reporting. Inter laid with this will be development of a Financial and Operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results in accordance with the policies of the Company and generally accepted accounting principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with Marketing Team, CEO, and Chairman to develop the strategic plan.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / ICMA
- At least 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience Senior Management position with a proven track record of successfully leading the Finance function of a large organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Should be effective at Strategy Planning as well as proficient technically
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff and work under pressure
- Must have exposure on Income Tax, Sales Tax, Customs, Provincial Sales Tax laws, etc.
- Should be self-motivated, energetic and forward thinking, possessing highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Must have highly developed interpersonal, professional and communication skills
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Salary & Benefits
- Person drawing less than Pak Rs.150,000/- need not apply
- Other benefits offered to all employees.