· Perform maintenance and trouble shooting of hydraulic presses in shifts
· Identify defective or worn components and equipment; repair and replace equipment.
· Working knowledge of electrical systems, use of meters and testing devices
· Maintenance of conveyor belts and drive systems.
· Bachelors in Mechanical Field and or relevant certification as a Mechanical or Hydraulic Fitter/ Machinist
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing industry is required
· Preventative maintenance experience
· Installation and Service work experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Transportation provided by the company
· Excellent salary and fringe benefits
Karam Ceramics Limited is one of the leading companies in ceramics industry, dealing in wall & floor tiles and sanitaryware. Karam Ceramics is the only company which produces complete range of bathrooms under one roof. Karam Ceremics Limited is a public limited company listed on Karachi Stock Exchan ...Read More