· Perform maintenance and trouble shooting of hydraulic presses in shifts
· Identify defective or worn components and equipment; repair and replace equipment.
· Working knowledge of electrical systems, use of meters and testing devices
· Maintenance of conveyor belts and drive systems.
· Bachelors in Mechanical Field and or relevant certification as a Mechanical or Hydraulic Fitter/ Machinist
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing industry is required
· Preventative maintenance experience
· Installation and Service work experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Transportation provided by the company
· Excellent salary and fringe benefits