- He will coordinate external developers.
- He will also coordinate engineering companies, for example in a flat rate mode.
- He will collect and analyses needs.
- He will draft functional and technical specifications, he is also the guarantor of the respect of the specifications.
- He will deal with tests and internal test platforms.
- He will writes user documentation.
- He will be in charge of production support.
- He will manage the schedules, ensures the respect of the deadlines and the costs.
- He will prepare presentation materials for meetings as well as steering committees.
- He will participate in the continuous improvement process, which is part of a quality policy.
The skills of a project management officer combine technical skills and soft skills.
On the technical side, you have to master:
- Project methodologies (V-cycle, AGILE methods).
- Tools such as Gantt Project, Redmine, Mantis or SoapUI.
- A set of programming languages and technologies that depend on projects. For example: SEO,HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JS, Java, Linux…
- Enter the project environment quickly, ask the right questions to apprehend it.
- Get organized so he can react quickly.
- Analyze, synthesize and propose solutions.
- Work as a team, communicate, be avaliable.