C# Desktop Application WinForms, XML, USB, Serial, firmware. Knowledge of WMI classes.
Coordinate efforts with other developers, plan high level architecture for solutions, code software to spec, track and resolve software defects.
The Information Technology Technician and Website Developer will interact with clients daily, therefore, excellent customer and communications skills are required. Remote support from our office and on-site support at client facilities will be performed. Candidate must be available to work after hours and weekends if the situation calls for it. Bachelor's degree, CompTIA A+ and CCNA certification or related experience highly required.
- Web development for clients. Must dominate Wordpress.
- Maintain current logical and physical security systems; this may include firewalls, IDS, CCTV, access control systems, backup and recovery systems, among others.
- Manage equipment inventory, such as workstations, printers, copiers, communication equipment, among others.
- Experience with systems integration and implementation
- Experience with installing and configuration
- Data Bases: Microsoft SQL 2008 and above
- Experience with switches, routers, firewalls IP Telephony
- Network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS)
- VMWare/Hyper-V, Acronis Backup and Recovery, VoIP Telephony, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows Server 2003-2016, Office 2003–2016, O365, and QuickBooks & Peachtree (installation and update).
- Knowledge of Windows and other operative systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills (verbal and oral) in both English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tactful and confidential handling of all information found in the Corporate information system is expected and required.
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Certified Data Management Professional
- Certified Information Management Professional
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases (SQL etc).
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Studio.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience designing and implementing comprehensive visual reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and proven creativity.
- Experience in producing dynamic and interactive data visualizations is a plus
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Studio
- Experience with MS Office - with proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview, and others.
- Experience with Sharepoint, Power Apps
- Familiarity with Reporting Services, Azure SQL, AWS