▪ Provide consultancy services on ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001.
▪ Conduct Stage 1 & Stage 2 Audit for company certifications as Lead Auditor.
▪ Prepare of all relevant documents, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and forms.
▪ Conduct Lead Auditor/Auditor trainings along with HSE trainings.
▪ Able to train and assess Quality & HSE industry professionals as per awarding body guidelines and approved syllabus.
▪ Ensure that regulatory and client’s expectations are met with consideration to company’s policies and procedures including ISO, TOFS and maintaining an IFO (Incident Free Environment).
▪ Lead & direct the crews and other departments as required, provide useful leadership and motivation.
▪ Excellent commands on accident/incident prevention, investigation and reporting.
▪ Excellent training commands and adjusting abilities with diverse groups of people; highly flexible and accommodating to varying conditions and circumstances.
▪ Excellent command on reading, writing and speaking English.