Exciting Career Opportunity in the Development Sector
Location: Head Office Lahore
The Individual will have the overall responsibility for the effective development and implementation of the Kashf Foundation training and educational development program for low-cost private schools.
She will be responsible for the support, development and management of on-going and new work, and for increasing the outreach and quality of the education development and training program across the country and for developing a full-fledged education program for the organization which will include working directly with LCPS, establishing and managing Kashf schools in the future and/or working to develop a school adoption program in collaboration with the government.
Manage and develop the existing portfolio
· Develop clear plans and strategies for the constant improvement and delivery of quality and cost-effective training programs that are relevant for low-cost private schools focusing on teachers, school owners and students.
· Focus closely on programme delivery and implementation to maintain strong and quality programs, including the development of work plans and monitoring compliance of teams across the country.
· Provide overall guidance, planning, coordination, management support, and evaluation of the programmes and projects on an ongoing basis.
· Continuously support and respond to the organizational development and staff capacity building needs of the teams through training and other interventions i.e. exposure visits etc.
· Develop, manage and monitor programme budgets and ensure program level KPIs are well understood and regularly reviewed/monitored to ensure timely results.
· Regularly monitor developments at the international, regional and national levels to develop methodologies and new approaches for improving programme effectiveness and look at ways to improve training deliveries and methodologies, especially looking at digital learning platforms.
· Design and develop training content and relevant methodologies and conduct training (TOT) of staff as needed, while ensuring the relevance of training content for the target segment.
· Collaborate with operations teams on an on-going basis to ensure that the impact of the learning interventions and the education finance services is well synergized and fully leveraged.
· Over time, stay current with the newest educational technologies, as well as new instructional methods and constantly improve training content and methodologies.
Monitoring & Evaluation
· Design, develop and implement robust monitoring and evaluation mechanisms and impact assessments that generate learning and a clear evidence base for reporting the impact and effectiveness of on-going interventions.
· Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the outcomes of the program.
· Conduct regular field visits and analyze results to improve the effectiveness of training delivery and program outcomes.
New Programme and Partnership Development
· Determine new programme priorities for the LCPS training and development program and research and develop new programs consistent with the overall guidelines and objectives of the Kashf school development program and the organization’s overall strategic plans which may focus on developing Kashf managed schools and/or adopting government schools.
· Undertake participatory needs analysis with the LCPS owners and teachers and children and communities as a part of the research and development of new programmes.
· Liaise and effectively build relationships with donors and partners to maximize organizational development opportunities.
· Proactively seek and develop opportunities to work in collaboration with academic institutions and other relevant partners which serve to strengthen the scope, reach and impact of new programmes.
· Work closely with the Strategic communications team to research funding sources.
· Develop and submit appropriate project/ programme proposals and budgets for new and existing programmes.
• Hands-on experience in directing and implementing education and learning programmes, teacher training and monitoring of educational services, while also having direct experience of teaching.
• Expertise in areas such as pre- and in-service teacher training, student assessments, curriculum and/or educational materials development, educational management, and educational monitoring and information systems.
• Experience in managing schools or sound knowledge of school administration and other related requirements.
• Conduct close monitoring and evaluation of schools, analyze monitoring reports and give recommendations for further improvement of the project and related activities
• Work with partner agencies in securing and developing grants and proposals
• Willingness for field work and traveling across Pakistan is a mandatory requirement
• Excellent written and verbal communication and proven training and facilitation skills
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market Competitive Salary and Other Benefits (Depending upon the profile of the candidate)
• Permanent position along with Long weekend and Exceptional Learning/Growth Opportunities
'A company setup under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.' Explore an exciting career in microfinance by joining Kashf Foundation, Pakistan's premier microfinance institution with a 10 year track record, a solid financial base and a rapidly growing client portfolio. We have ...
'A company setup under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.' Explore an exciting career in microfinance by joining Kashf Foundation, Pakistan's premier microfinance institution with a 10 year track record, a solid financial base and a rapidly growing client portfolio. We have ...Read More