Opportunity to become a part of an international Organization
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in recruiting, training, coaching, and motivating staff
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Maintenance of product qualities, Freshness and Timely deliveries to customers.
- Preparing daily/weekly and monthly different reports
- Oversees all inventory control policies and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy of Milk products
- Assist in managing key performance indicators relative to sales growth, productivity, and profit margin
- Provides back up to the customer service counter to include order taking, order processing, and returns
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation and deposit
- Comply will all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard free workplace
- 5+ years in a supervisory role
- Master Degree.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Previous FMCG experience will be preferred
- Good written and verbal communications skills