- Your role will be to bring new business opportunities by entertaining and building relationships with potential customers through calls.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience meeting inbound calls and telesales.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate initial relationships with customers, from the first contact to setting a long-term relationship with customers.
• Excellent English written and spoken skills
• Capabilities to understand customers pain points and finding a solution
• Be the face and first point of contact when a customer calls
• Assumptive and proactive on-call sales
• Maintain great relationships with the customers
• Take inbound calls to help customers in decision-making.