We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for creating engaging content for the company’s marketing campaigns and social media presence, including updating and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our audiences.
The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, have fantastic communication skills (both written and verbal) and show strong attention to detail.
· Oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
· Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
· Help build, design and send both transactional and brand awareness emails
· Manage company social media channel, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and all other relevant platforms.
· Create dynamic written, graphics and video content.
· Organise promotional filming of winners for promotional campaigns.
· Optimise content following SEO and PPC feedback.
· Daily management of social media communications with supporters and interested parties, building relationships with existing supporters and donors online.
· Contribute to the development and delivery of social media strategies.
· Growth of social media networks and audiences.
· Propose new ideas and concepts for social media campaigns.
· Development of relationships with social media influencers.
· Writing and editing copy for all departments as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience in social media & marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media.
· Experience of working with Photoshop (preferable).
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong time management.
· Good interpersonal skills, writing skills and business English.
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular.