About Us: KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. The numbers tell the story: - The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018. - We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. - Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work. KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of America's trucking industry by building great technology products for drivers and fleet managers. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures. In 2013, we put a beta of the KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App into the hands of a few hundred truck drivers who had until then used paper logbooks to record their Hours of Service — the response was tremendous. Today over 200,000 drivers and 5,000 fleets trust us with their logs. But our work is just getting started — the U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck and bus drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry. With the KeepTruckin ELD hardware device, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates. As a Billing Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for all billing related issues and questions. You will help assist our sales team in an operational capacity to close a sale and generate quotes. This will require an intimate understanding how the quote to cash process works and be able to troubleshoot issues as they come up. Responsibilities
- Help Sales and Fulfilment teams through quote to cash process.
- Use Salesforce and Zuora to solve billing and payment issues.
- Interface with the Sales, Account Management and Fulfilment team to ensure proper follow up is being taken to ensure rapid issue resolution.
- Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
- Proactively and reactively provide support to customers struggling with billing related inquiries and failures.
- Willing to work in the Third Shift (Night).
- 2+ years experience in subscription billing and quote to cash process.
- Finance/Accounting background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills.
- Natural instinct to empathize with user.
- Natural self-starter.
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.