About Us: KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by the end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor review. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Regulatory Affairs Associate in our Islamabad Office you will be an integral part of building the regulatory knowledge base for our Sales, Support, and Customer Success teams, refining processes for cataloging and responding to questions and requests from team members and customers, and working on other special projects from time-to-time.
We are looking for candidates that have some understanding of U.S. Federal Agency procedures and regulatory framework, great written and oral communication skills, and the ability to identify and refine inefficient processes. Responsibilities:
- Developing a robust understanding of the FMCSRs and the interpretive and enforcement landscape
- Responding to regulatory and compliance questions and requests
- Tracking regulatory updates from both state and federal agencies
- Assisting in refining processes for the Regulatory Affairs Department
- Providing general guidance to Sales, Support, and Customer Success Departments
- Legal or policy education or experience
- J.D. preferred
- Superb English language skills
- Managerial experience
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.