KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. The numbers tell the story: - The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018. - We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. - Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
- Delivers training programs to predominately entry to mid-level front-line sales/support staff. Formal training is delivered in a classroom environment, hands on is delivered on floor.
- Identifies appropriate training methodologies based on audience learning styles. Training methodologies may include group lecture, role play, simulation exercises, self-study, on-the-job training, computer-based, etc.
- Confers with leadership to identify training needs and to ensure course content, training methodologies and training materials meet those needs.
- Works with other trainers and/or leadership to continually address gaps between learning objectives and learning outcomes
- Adapts training content to meet the needs of assigned client classes and/or to improve the quality of existing content. May develop new training content based on client/business needs.
- Administers tools to measure effectiveness of training programs. Makes recommendations based on these measurements to improve quality of training programs.
- Handles program administration needs to include communications, scheduling, roster management, materials production, facilities coordination, participant tracking, etc.
- Provides feedback and coaching to audience in one-on-one and group settings. Creates individual development plans based on feedback
- Generates reports accurately and on a timely basis
- Assists with other related duties as assigned
- 4 years or more of instructor-led training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, with proven ability to engage audiences in learning topics
- Ability to build relationships and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Ability to identify different learning styles and select optimal delivery methods to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include strong platform skills
- Ability to adapt modules built using common learning applications
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.