As a Technical Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about KeepTruckin. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Technical Support function.
- Email, Chat and Voice Support - Answer inbound inquiries coming through KeepTruckin’s support hotline, live chat feature or support email address during Pacific Standard Time business hours.
- Customer Service Analysis - collect customer support requests and bugs and relay findings to the product and engineering teams to address these issues.
- System Evaluation - valuate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications Skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written Spanish Skills
- Natural self-starter