A creative individual with prior experience in digital marketing is required. You will be responsible for marketing on national and/or international markets. The role focuses on Digital Marketing Campaigns Social Media Campaigns, Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Content writing and optimization. The Social Media Marketing Expert will be working in-line with the overall Marketing Strategy to promote products and services in order to generate new business and help build online enquiries.
- Social Media Management - maintain social profile and pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram manually and using tools like Buffer and HootSuite to engage the existing audience. Activities include; campaign, post-boost, promoted content, social media marketing, copywriting, coordinate with designers to craft social creatives, and basic photoshop editing.
- Influencer Marketing - engage with industry experts to build mutually beneficial relationships. Activities include; interviews, shout outs, mentions, and support.
- Partnerships - engage relevant publishing websites and businesses for publications, mentions, press releases, advertising, and other assigned matters.
- UI/UX - create wireframes of pages based on user research and coordinate with designers and developers to get them live. Activities include; surveys, read feedbacks and chats, and prototyping on Axure.
- The candidate should also have knowledge of design tools to create and distribute engaging written and graphic content.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to team to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
Good to haves:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- 2 years experience.