We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Executive for shipping / logistics to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Senior Sales Executive Job Responsibilities (Shipping / Logistics) :
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings independently. Partnering with other sales personnel may occur at times, depending on the complexity of customer demands.
- Collaborate with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Utilize Opportunity Management system to organize, update and keep records of customer information
- Have continuous engagement with customers to maintain close relationships and ensure ongoing success with accounts
- Manage effective onboarding of new customers within branch operations
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks
- Possess advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology
- Monitor inside sales coordinators’ account administration and agent activity including sourcing carriers, load building, data entry, tracking/tracing, etc., to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals. Develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer’s business strategy.
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
Senior Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications (Shipping/ Logistics):
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing
Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
Meeting Sales, Goals, Creativity, Independence,
Motivation for developing business.
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Ability to work as a team
- Understand the needs of your business customer
– Qualifications required: A Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum Experience Required: 05 -10 Years
Required Experience (Shipping / Logistics):
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Ideal candidate will be technologically savvy with drive for continuous learning
- Strong need identification and problem-solving skills.