We are a human resource development company focusing on youth development, especially in the areas of education and career. The company is looking for highly self-motivated individuals in its Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi offices.
Office hours:11am-7pm PK, Monday to Friday and 11am-4pm on Saturday.
Manage Day-to-Day operations between three offices
• Coordinating assigned tasks with team members across offices
• Maintain financial records for company level information
• Maintain office records, inclusive of employment and client contracts
• Scheduling meetings for clients and employees
• Plan, budget and execute student activities per business requirements
• Reporting of student information as approved to partner organizations.
• Basic Knowledge of Accounting and Finance
• MS Office
• Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to Multi-task
• Education: Bachelors Degree – Business Administration preferred.
A youth capacity development platform that utilizes experimental, career coaching and intellectual pathways for their progressive future and career success. The company has to its credit more than 500 acceptances among top ranked undergraduate schools in the UK, US and Canada with scholarships and ...Read More