A well established Hair Care brand is looking for Key Account Executive for Gulf region.
Who is professionally specialized in establishing contacts in order to promote and sell products as well as manage accounts of those leads.
- Using a consultative sales approach.
- key account executive is responsible for revenue generating sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Maintain relationships with clients and engage with prospective clients with generating new leads.
- Support the prospective client through the entire sales process.
- The key account executive is responsible for building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects requires systematic and proactive account management primarily in the form of telephone and email communication.
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy for revenue earning platforms.
- Minimum of 3-4 years aggressive selling experience, working in an International environment.
- Excellent Arabic language skills both oral and written.
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed goals and the ability to work in a fastpaced environment.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ideally, some exposure to/knowledge of research industry would be of benefit.