As a direct report to the Tech Lead and Architect of the Project, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the build, maintenance, and innovation on our proprietary eCommerce and SaaS platform driving transactions for KEZA brands and marketplaces. In this role, you will work closely with the retail, content, finance, fulfillment, and customer service teams to develop an exceptional experience for our customers and internal teams. In addition to maintaining the platform driving overall revenue for our brands, you will be responsible for front-end applications, API integrations, data structuring, and other projects.
Technologies currently in use:
1. 5-7+ years of maintaining LAMP stacks
2. 5-7+ years of user interface design for both desktop and mobile applications
3. Experience eliciting, finalizing, and following through on project specifications
4. Experience with large databases, caching, and search
5. Experience with distributed and layered applications
6. Experience with automated testing and deployment cycles
7. Understanding of development in a Linux environment using source control
8. A strong empathy for customers
9. A cool head when pressure arises
1. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Experience with eCommerce and PCI
3. Experience with Scrum methodology
KEZA is a dining app that streamlines and enhances the dining out process for it's users.