KfW is one of the world’s leading promotional banks. In 2018, KfW Group supplied worldwide funds of EUR 75,5 billion; of this EUR 30 billion went into activities for protecting the environ-ment and combating climate change. As an integral part of the KfW Group, KfW Develop-ment Bank carries out Germany’s Financial Cooperation with developing and emerging coun-tries on behalf of the German Federal Government. The head office of KfW is located in Frankfurt, Germany. 70 local offices cooperate with partners all over the world. The projects are aimed at environmental protection, economic development, social infrastructure and securing peace. KfW Development Bank cooperates closely with German technical coope-ration as well as with other bilateral and multilateral organizations.
KfW Development Bank is engaged in Pakistan since 1961. The current portfolio amounts to almost 600 million EUR in four different sectors: energy, governance, health and sustainable economic development.
For projects and programs in the Financial Sector/ SME, KfW Office Pakistan seeks a full-time Project Coordinator for an initial period of two years with the option of permanent employment with the KfW Office Pakistan thereafter.
The Project Coordinator is expected to:
- support the respective sector team at HQ in Frankfurt/Germany and the Director of KfW Office Pakistan in the preparation and implementation of respective projects and programs;
- explore and identify new project/program opportunities in the respective sector;
- undertake project management tasks in the sector in close coordination with the respective sector team at HQ and the Country Director;
- monitor the sector as well as projects and programs under implementation;
- review and comment on project proposals, progress and monitoring reports; and
- undertake regular site visits to the partner institutions and projects and support missions from Frankfurt.
- participate in workshops in Frankfurt, Germany.
KfW Entwicklungsbank (KfW Development Bank) is part of KfW Bankengruppe and one of the major financing and implementing agencies of German development cooperation. On behalf of the German Federal Government it finances investments and advisory services in developing countries, typically with governm ...Read More