We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
1. Strategically plan and manage logistics and transportation.
2. Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
3. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
4. Plan routes and process shipments.
5. Resolve any arising problems or complaints Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
6. Comply with laws, regulations requirement.
7. To market new clients for the company, prepare feasibility, obtain approvals and execute contract and implementation of the service to the client.
8. Manage by virtue of entire operations assigned client accounts as per feasibility and guidelines and company SOPs...
9. Ensure all required reporting as per the client and the company as provided.
10. Proven working experience as a logistics manager
11. Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
12. Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
13. Proficient in standard logistics software.
14. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
15. Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects.