1. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
2. Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
3. Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Reports for Accounts department according to their requirements
6. Manage cash book, journal entries, Ledger, expenses and income file on weekly basis.
7. Verification of Cash reconciliation
8. Verification of Bank reconciliation
9. Audit Report mail to Head Office
10. Prepare Internal Audit report at the end of the month
11. Inspection and verification of Vouchers before payment.