One of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in Pakistan needs the services of a Civil Engineer who can
1) Perform Engineering duties in planning, designing, and can oversee construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
2) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
3) Plan and design hydraulic systems and structures, follow construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
4) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
5) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
6) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
7) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
8) Estimate quantities and cost materials, equipment, and labor to determine project feasibility.
9) Prepare and present bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact reports and right-of-way descriptions.
10) Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.