1) Preparation of detailed B.O.Qs for Commercial and Industrial Buildings and Infrastructure.
2) Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
3) Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
4) Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
5) Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
6) Measure and value the work done on site.
7) Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers