1.Residential Supervision of Project Site.
2. Designing the Layout.
3. Liaising with Industrial estate and Government Departments.
4. Preparing the Proposal and submitting it for approval from the management.
5. Calculating Material cost.
6. Vendor Selection and Vendor Comparison.
7. Material Procurement and Rate analysis.
8. Labor Handling.
9. Contractor selection.
10. Supervision of site.
11. Supervising contracted staff.
12. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
13. Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
14. Problem solving.
15. Maintaining Daily Report and forward to seniors.