Our Company is looking for an Expert in Amazon and eBay stores Manager. The job requires working full time 8 hours a day 6 days a week.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Manage all the Online Marketplaces Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, etc.
- Manage Products from Researching of Product to Final Sales.
- Manage all the Advertising Campaigns and Budget Management.
- Work on Keywords for marketing
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve sales performance
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience in managing a Sales Department
- Excellent understanding of Amazon, Ebay and other sales channels
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
The job is solely based working online, thus the person hired needs to be very responsible and reliable.