Khankhel estate is an agricultural farm in District Sargodha Tehsil Sahiwal (chota) that requires a manager.
What will the duties involve?
The job of the manager will be to manage a workforce that works directly in agriculture.
The duties will include day to day tasks of
- Ploughing of land
- Cleaning of water channels
- Harvest of crops
- Any other management of disease in crops as needed
- Ensuring that all inputs are used with efficiency and without wasteage
Characteristics that we are looking for:
- The manager must be able to work in a team environment.
- The manager must be able to motivate staff and get work done under any circumstances.
- The manager must set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals and try to achieve them.
- The job of the manager is to ensure that every task that is being done is done with the best efficiency and the most cost effective way possible.
- Must have a solid background knowledge of agriculture with at least 10+ years of experience.
- Basic education will be a plus but the most important is having a solid knowledge in agriculture dealing with crops like sugarcane, wheat, paddy, corn (maize), and potatoes.
- Phone credit will be provided
- Motorbike with daily petrol allowance will be provided
- Meals will be provided
- Residence will be provided
- A reward system will be discussed based on per acre yield and net profit achieved