The purpose of this role is to create visually appealing and commercially effective designs.
This is a junior-level role though the candidate should be a self-starter, creative with a good design sense and have the ability to pitch novel design ideas.
- Exceptional designing skills, including layout, typography & 2D/ 3D design patterns etc.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and use the appropriate colors, fonts and layouts for each graphic
- Should be able to create creative and visually-pleasing unique designs
- Design an array of marketing communication pieces: websites, apps, brand guides, logos, pitch books, collateral, individual piece designs, social media posters, newsletters etc.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design and Amend designs after feedback
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Continue to sharpen industry knowledge by learning about trends and new design products
Skills & Tools
- Visual & Graphic Designing, Wireframing, Prototyping, Multi-Device Design, Technology Solutions, User Experience (UX) and User Interface Design for Web & Mob, User-centered Design.
- Strong communication, organizational & collaboration skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD
- Experience with CMS Component Design (preferably Adobe AEM)
Perks & Benefits
- Casual & Annual Leaves
- Health Insurance
- Performance Increments
- Time Flexibility
- Social Gatherings
Working Days: Mon- Fri Working Hours: 11:00 am – 08:00 pm